Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Amber so here are my answers and the rules: Answer the questions using only one word. Then tag four other people....but I don't know four people that haven't already been tagged and I don't mind answering but I don't like the weird chain letter effect. So, sorry, I'm a party pooper.
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? phenomenal
3. Your hair? flat
4. Your mother? beautiful
5. Your father? silly
6. Your favorite thing? pajamas
7. Your dream last night? sad
8. Your favorite drink? piƱa colada
9. Your dream/goal? motherhood
10. The room you’re in? big
11. Your hobby? sports
12. Your fear? skunks
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? house
14. What you’re not? perfect
15. Muffins? Costco
16. One of your wish list items? hedgehog
17. Where you grew up? farm
18. The last thing you did? invitations
19. What are you wearing? nothing...j/k ring
20. Favorite gadget? camera
21. Your pets? dead
22. Your computer? slow
23. Your mood? stressed
24. Missing someone? always
25. Your car? dead
26. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
27. Favorite store? See's
28. Like someone? Peter
29. Your favorite color? brown
30. When is the last time you laughed? Heidi's
31. Last time you cried? car

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

I hear you on the house in 6 years. We should make a pact. If neither of us has a house in 6 years we'll give up and live in tents. We'll pitch out tents in Timothy and Kristen's backyard and use their bathroom facilities. I'm sure they won't mind.

TimS said...

Nice idea Rebekah. Even better, you can use the bathroom facilities in the public park behind our back yard. They meticulously clean those once every six moths or so . . .

TimS said...

Eileen: There is a striking similarity between your #21 and my #12. You are welcome to visit anytime, but please do not bring your pets ;^)

Kristin said...

When I read your Costco answer to Muffins I wished I had thought of that one myself. My first thought to that question was...I like all the Costco muffins..I can't chose just one. You wouldn't want to bring your dead car either...if for no other reason it wouldn't get you here but you know Tim and his "death" thing soooo...